Friday, June 28, 2013

FFT success

ADDING THE MUSIC VISUALS

I have the mic, FFT algorithm and Glasses Designer all talking to each other and working properly. Now comes the fun part, creating the visuals. I've done the classic frequency bars as a test and I think it looks amazing! In the video below you can see it working in real time. I'm playing the music on my computer with headphones attached. They in turn are sitting on the mic which is connected to my prototyping unit. The prototype is processing the data then sending it back to my computer where it is displayed. (I know its a little Rube Goldburg style but it works!) 


If you have any suggestions for patterns let us know in the comments. Or better yet download Glasses Designer and show us what you want!

As always don't forget to follow this blog to stay up to date on the latest PEGS new. And like our Facebook page at Facebook.com/InfiniteReachLLC

No comments:

Post a Comment